Brooke entered law school with the desire to help others during times of need, and works to fulfill that goal as a civil litigation plaintiff’s attorney. Brooke proudly serves clients in matters of workplace sexual harassment, civil sexual assault, wrongful termination, wrongful death, elder fraud, and breach of contract. Outside of the practice of law, Brooke enjoys exploring new restaurants as she believes good food is the key to a happy soul. She is currently working on crossing off an extensive list of Cincinnati restaurants and loves to give recommendations for good eats.
Brooke can be reached by the office phone or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Assisting in the successful resolution of a civil sexual assault lawsuit;
- Assisting in the defense of a breach of contract with a favorable trial outcome;
- Successfully obtaining summary judgment award in a wrongful termination lawsuit;
- Assisting in successful appellate brief in an elder fraud lawsuit;
- Assisting in successful federal brief in wrongful termination case.
- Best Brief Award in the Honorable Walter H. Rice Moot Court Competition
- CALI Awards: Legal Profession I, Appellate Practice and Procedure, and Civil Trial Practice.